Mindfully designed alongside Women's Health experts, dk active postnatal tights have been tested and refined on new mothers to ensure they keep you supported post-birth and beyond. Designed to be supportive but not restrictive and to not look like a medical garment, but still provide all the benefits of one. These tights will keep you supported whilst still enabling the activation of your muscles.
Esha is wearing a size Small. She usually wears a size AU8, is 177 cm (5’8”) tall, with a 89cm (35”) bust & 82cm (32.2”) hips.
Fabric Composition: 65% Recycled Polyamide, 35% Elastane
- 7/8 Length
- Supportive but not restrictive
- Super high waist and supportive fit with targeted compression to assist in the recovery of all abdomen regions. Designed to assist with the recovery of Diastasis Recti (Abdominal Separation) and post birth recovery.
- Suitable for natural and cesarean births, and as general post-surgical compression support.
- Internal power mesh support fabric built into the front waistband, encased inside the compression fabric so there is no chafing or skin irritation from the mesh
- Low, flat seam at the front to sit under cesarean scar
- Slight hourglass shaping at the waist to support the Left & Right Lumbar region
- Gusset flat panel at crotch to sit smooth against the skin
- Soft, wide inner elastic band at the top of the waistband to prevent digging in and roll down
- A woman's body significantly changes in the fourth trimester, therefore if you are unsure of sizing, dk active offers free prepaid returns and exchanges if sizing needs to be changed.
- Fabric made from sustainable recycled yarn