Our Millennia Bike Pants are created using ECONYL® regenerated fibre from pre and post-consumer waste such as fishing nets and other nylon waste and are the perfect shorts for hot workouts or active days. The baby's breath pattern is not only beautiful but delivers high performance qualities and lets you stretch and move how you want to without any unwanted ride-up. The high waist style gives you the core support you need without being restrictive.
Jess is wearing a size small. She usually wears size AU10, is 173cm (5’8”) tall, with an 86cm (34C) bust, 68cm (26.5”) waist and 97cm (38”) hips.
Fabric Composition: 65% ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon 35% Elastane
- Created from ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon that is kind to your skin and the planet
- Featuring a UPF 50+ rating for protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Compression fit that lifts and supports
- Advanced moisture wicking and quick dry properties
- Mindfully manufactured in Australia (Ethically and Environmentally responsible)