Our Millennia Bike Pants are created using ECONYL® regenerated fibre from pre and post-consumer waste such as fishing nets and other nylon waste. These are the perfect shorts for hot workouts or active days, the performance fabric lets you stretch and move how you want to without any unwanted ride-up. The high waist style gives you the core support you need without being restrictive.
Rainy is wearing a size small. She usually wears size AU8, is 176cm (5’9”) tall, with an 81cm (32C) bust, 64cm (25”) waist and 88cm (34.5”) hips.
Fabric Composition: 65% ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon 35% Elastane
- Created from ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon that is kind to your skin and the planet
- Featuring a UPF 50+ rating for protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Compression fit that lifts and supports
- Advanced moisture wicking and quick dry properties
- Mindfully manufactured in Australia (Ethically and Environmentally responsible)